Saturday, September 8, 2012

MagicJack Plus... Don't Waste Your Money!

I never use my blog for anything that is not for a political or social cause, but I believe this merits a post to alert those that may be thinking to purchase a MagicJack Plus, don't do it.  Go with the cheaper version, the only plus in the MagicJack Plus is the price tag.

I've been using MagicJack for quite a long time now, great product.  That motivated me to purchase the MagicJack Plus (as seen in the picture) because it offered the advantage of connecting it to a router instead of the computer, freeing the computer from having one more USB in use.  The problem I encountered was that the system didn't recognized it.  No contacts where showing in the menu and no access to 911.

I decided to get in touch with the company to find out what was I doing wrong, if anything, and get help to make the device work as promised.  I got a guy by the name of "Adam" who told me to connect it to the USB drive, that unless connected to the USB drive I was not going to be able to see my contacts or dial 911.  That is not what they promise with this product!

I told them that the price for this device was almost double of the regular MagicJack precisely because it offered the capability of not using an USB drive so I inquired where could I file a complain.  "Adam" refused to say.

At the end, I ended up with a product almost double the price of the regular one that does nothing of what it promises.

I love the product, it's very good and nothing out there offers you what this product does.  Just don't waste your money purchasing the MagicJack Plus it doesn't do what it promises to do.  Go with the cheaper version, at least you will not be robbed like I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment